Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Saturday, September 20, 2003

siGh..tOdAe mY oRal pResEnTaTiOn wAsn't wElL dOne..hAix..foRget abT iT lA..aNywaY iT iS oVeR..aFtEr tHaT i rUsHeD nGeE aNn pOly wiTh mY fRieNds to lEarn sTh aBt eLecTrical eNginEerIng..iT wAs pOuriNg heAvilY..wE gOt lOst in tHe poLy..nt onlY wE aRe drEnchEd, wE wEre alSo lAte..so pAiseH u noe...aFteR tHat wE lisTenEd to sOme lEcTurers anD aSlO hAve hAd sOme haNds-On aCtiViTiEs..hehE..wE werE tAuGht hOw to fIx a PluG..tHe neUtrAl, liVe and eArtH wires..hehe..tWo dAes aGo i rEcieVed tWo aDvAncEd pResEnt From mY friEnds..tOdAe mY siS brOuGht mE tO quEenwAy tO chOosE mY biRthDay pResenT..sHe tHen bOuGht mE a wAteR boTtle..Fila oNe..hehE..nOw..i aM bAck @ hOme lE..i sEe tHe neWs dEn i cAmE to NoE tHat tHe rAin in This mOrniNg wAs acTuallY a terRiblE anD dIsaStrOus onE..sigH...=(
6:52 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three