Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Tuesday, September 09, 2003

a VeRy wArm wElcOme to eVeryOne who visit my bloG... let mE telL u a bRiEf inTro of Myself..I am a 14 years old singapore gal, rite now studying in cLemEnti tOwn sEc(ctss)cCa:giRl gUides..i loVE ouTdOoR aCtivities...taT aLl la..hEhE,anyway...tHis iS mY neW bLogGer...i juz creaTed iT thiS mOrniNG...chEnloOnG introDuced to mE and i find it very inteResting..fOr tHosE wHo dO nt have one, why nT go cReate one..it is real fun...but hor..i gt manY pRoblems wheN cReatinG one..nt Easy leh..hahA..thx to chenloOng who helped Me..hAha..=)

HeHe..toDae i wEnt oUt wITh my eX-friends : eVa,aIshaH,sArah,hUiLing,qImin,cHooN sIanG n JaCk..so happY to seE thEM..wE weNt tO waTch hOmerun(aT wEst mAlL)..mR koK treated us leh..haha..iT mus hAVe cOsteD hIm a Bomb..haHa..tHis is My seConD tIme wActching hOmErun, and i Dun feEL sicK wAtching iT..iT is a wOnderfuL moviE..worth wAtching it..haha.. i leaRnt sumthinG toDae.."wItHoUt ShOes, yOu nOe wHeRe iS tHe pRoBleMs, nOW wItH tHe sHoEs, cAn yOu iDeNtify tHe pRoBLeMs???" tOdae movIe is acTuallY a Big OccAsion..many of the yuHua tEachers went there..Even the director of the homeRun: Jack Neo. wE eVen tOok PhoTos wIth him..haha..Later..wE Went tO mAkan..i ReallY eNjOyed tODae..hehE=)
5:02 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three