Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Monday, June 14, 2004

everything can change every moment every sec..friends can turn to enemies overnight..friend can fall out juz the next moment u might nt noe..all these things left me crying alone at one corner..who's know at the moment how i feel..even if one know..it would be the next moment..next day..as i know no one would read my blog at this moment as no one noe wad had happened to me...now wad i noe is..everything is all over...over..and over..i tried but can do nth to change anything..so wad the point of all those msg i sent to you..reductant..useless..i wish to change everything to the better but wad u did to me failed me...i'm also feeling terrible inside but do u noe it? ='(
10:54 AM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three