Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Saturday, June 26, 2004

tired me now..aching all over..hahax..actually nt really tt miserable la for today..as usual we have guides meeting but tis time is oic christine lien n aic joycelyn..sob sob..next meetin my turn le..rather worry abt it..hahax..hope it will be also lyk today..turn out well..dun screw up can le..haix..sch is really goin reopen soon..today heard the PA tuning in the national anthem..school bell ring..and the song which they always play in the morning..suddenly gt tt kind of school life feeling again..gt mixed feeling..happy and sad..hahax..but no matter cannot change the fact tt mon is going back to the same old hectic school life..haix..sick..tired..sometimes reall feel very tired of everything..sometimes really wan to break down le..but we still have to get on with life..sigh sigh..=0

Later going for dinner den to temple le la..will be back late wor..so hey friends..dun miz be ah..heex..buaix=)
5:47 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three