Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Thursday, June 17, 2004

yoyo..today i have a so-so day la..but one event i wish to highlight is a very paiseh incident with stupid christine.L lor..lol..we were rather playful la..playing the crumpled paper throwing at each other somemore is into and out of the train entrance.she's outside me inside the train..think only we two will noe the realy feelings(malu one) and how it's happened la plus the male cleaner who happened to pass by us..watching us throwing at each other..argh...tt's soooooo paiseh..aiyo aiyo..really paiseh..but was fun la..hor christine? lol..=P
8:54 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three