Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Friday, December 24, 2004

well
have a bad last nite
slept early after a busy day
den gt a bad nightmare
mayb cause recently
too many bad things happening
ltr gt car accident
den baby threw down the flat
den girl went missing
*frightened
den go dream i gt in a car accident with a little boy
but nt injured at all
instead e younger boy died
argh..
very scary
den 0630 woke up due to it
e sky still dark
whole rm so dark
scare till close my eye
and went back to sleep
=S
3:10 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three