Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Friday, December 31, 2004

haix
with the recent happenings
Lives seem so fragile and precious
but wad can i do
as a teen
to ease the pain and sufferings of the
loved ones
of the people who are killed by the tidal waves
i dunno
feeling so helpless
but thru tat
i learnt tat i muz cherish
all my loved ones and friends
every single sec


well
all in all
lives have to go on
i juz hope for world peace for this new year
i dun think the affected people will be having a happy new year
so i dun think i shld greet pple with these
perhaps after a period of time
but i do wish a good and prosperous year for all
=p
9:01 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three