Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Friday, December 24, 2004

nearing christmas
n still have yet finish my hw
sian
these few days kena busy
no time to do
haix
thinking for the tests ahead
a bit scared le
but no point
have to jia you
doin compos rite now

juz received a christmas present from sis
yea
an op shirt
think can wear on
my ex teacher wedding day
on 1st Jan
yea
can see my ex friends
but a bit nt close with them le
haix

ltr goin out with mummy
to temple=)
1:48 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three