Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Monday, April 18, 2005

hehe
it's have been really l0ng since i last blogged
the world changed
many things changed
including myself
of coz
many things happened

campfire over
relieved
stepped down
relax
it shld be quite a happy occasion

but meanwhile i lost somebody
somebody who meant a lot to me
somebody who have played a significant role
in my teenage years

i know clealy
there's no turning back
this time round
but i juz wan to wish her happiness

gonna buck up for my studies
wish me luck
chi mid yr coming
still nt yet prepared for it

scared.
4:26 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three