Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Thursday, August 31, 2006

Life can be UNFAIR at times
When you must maintain FAITH
and NEVER let go

It is especially during the difficult times
That you MUST live your life
to its FULLEST potential
Those are the times to triumph
OVer circumstances
with hope and courage

Life isn't alwayys easy
But if you keep going and persevere
To the very best of your ability,
you will gain strength and to manage
The new challenges ahead

Each goal that you reach
is another IMPORTANT step forward.

Believe that There are
BRIGHT and WONDERFUL days
Ahead for you and you will find THEM.
5:27 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three