Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Monday, September 04, 2006

omg, i guessed i'll get really tan this sept hols.
but i do like it..haha
anw. today have had a fun time swimming with my good friend, ps
sooo sad that the je swimming complex didn't open today morning
den a very embarassing thing happpened to me
dun wan say it here..
all thanks to pS lor....

haha.
so ended up we have no choice but to go to bb complex
den guess what we saw?
a uncle in his sixties having SIX PECS!!!
omg..so shocking...
den more he can swim laps after laps...
i guess any guys that walked past will feel so paiseh..

well i'm 'forced' to go for
another round of tanning with jesslyn
so u can see me becoming a charcoal when sch reopens!!!

see you ard!!
3:21 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three