Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Sunday, November 26, 2006

hao wedding++++

haha it was not today
but i jus gotten the photos
it was a nice experience
at the dunno duno wad five stars hotel ballroom
the deco was grand
and it started off with a cocktail session
wher waiters go ard serving tarts and drinks
before entering the ballroom
and we watched some video clips on my cousin and his wife
photos of them since they were young till now.
the food was nice
and we 'argue' abt who goin to finish up the remaining shark fins..
den i duH!haha











10:34 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three