Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Wednesday, November 15, 2006

never in my life
have i got that pissed before
have i hated someone to the core
to the extent tat i wish to give him a tight slap

------ ---
i'll rem this day that you disgust me
with ur words

n i promise never in my life will i ever speak to you
till the day i've a better impression of you

in all my life till now
i tot there's no need nor will i ever dislike someone
but i can say i'll make you the exception
n you are at the top of the list.

you pissed me off
i walked away.
regretting that i shld have let out my hidden anger to you
before i left.
11:52 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three