Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Sunday, November 26, 2006

We have had a really wonderful and fun day
at where?
ooo
it's wild wild weT!!
hmm
Who's there???
Andrea
Siok Hwa
Jacinda
Shu hua
Joycelyn
Meili
Melvin
Daryl
Zhi Qiang
Zhi Wei

well
i guess the funnest part is at the TSUNAMI
where all of us were playing tgt
splashing water
and we girls were sitting at the floats
holding hands tgt
but but
the guys tried their best
to pull us apart!
and later
play the dunno wad guess no. de...
wher the blur one will kena splashed!!!

next ish the six ppl slides
actually gt name but i forget le, as usual
haha
it was fun and fast at the start
and we screamed our heads off
and took fotos.
10:51 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three