Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Thursday, August 02, 2007

it has been months since i last blogged.
it seems like life's so busy that i seldom have time for myself.
but now life took a slight change and i have more time for myself.
it has be stressful
to an extent that i'm on the verge of breakdown
i do breakdown
jus that i dun do so in front of others
even my closest friends

i guess over the years,
i've changed
so do the things around me
change is the only constant
i start to believe in that

many a times
i failed to hold back my emotions
i dunno why
maybe due to many changes in my life
be it friends, studies or family
true, i'm at a loss

but i noe i can't be like this any further
time is running out
and i've to pick myself up
yes.
i hope i can be strong
i will.
8:32 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three