Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Tuesday, January 15, 2008

i guess i m getting more in tune to teaching le
i am growing to love my dearest children day by day
today taught them how to type
they're really cute!!
well they really dunno even the basics...
such as...
they can't press ctr-alt-det at the same time
and they're really impressed that i can type very fast.
hahaha
well
can be seen that the girls are better typers than the guys

i love them as time passes
i feel a form of special bond with them

the above is dedicated to my CLASS 2B
and i hope one day they will get to see this.

Anw, NATIONAL TREASURE IS GREAT!
DO WATCH THEM!
10:50 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three