Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The first day of school went well
I let the class know I will be taking them till term 3
well
work came rolling in since yesterday
we will be having a learning trail on coming wednesday!!
to teach them make helicopter and straw aeroplane!
sounds interesting yea?
I only learn making aeroplane ( those really can fly )
in junior college year 1 !!

Today will be a more hectic day I believe
but hope all goes well...
good day!!
>.< color="#ff0000">christine's birthday yesterday!
so we had a mini celebration in school with her
guess wad?
Jas and I are really good good friend...
cos we got the same cake from the same cake shop(secret recipe) and got her the same type of presents!!!
7:52 AM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three