Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I never had such a slackish holidays before..
cos I am always working almost every holidays...
Since sec 2, macs, mango,now at yuhua with cute little children
so I never felt tis relaxed before...
but it's kind of good.
A present I gave myself
for having logging for 12 years of education... >.<

Soon I will be starting my next chapter of life..
I hope school life will be as wonderful as before
I hope I can find good schoolmates so that I can survive the 4 years in uni
haha sounds soo pessimistic
or rather to enjoy the 4 years with my friends
not forgetting my old friends of course
they're my life!

It's not how long we know each other
It's the everyday life we spent with one another...

I love my family too!
My poor sister has started her uni life and it seems horrible
haha
she's busy and stressed with assignments and progjects!!
6:38 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three