Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Tuesday, March 11, 2008

out to amk with ky and eileen again!
well start off with ky to window shop a little
while waiting for our dearest eileen!!
we really miss the stingray at one of the coffee shop in amk central
but guess wad? ?
it was closed today!
I came all the way from jurong (to be exact boon lay cos i went jas'hse)
hopin to eat my stingray
well we still end up eatin one
but it was really not tat fantastic as the one we like.

yea.
I bought a checkered blouse... which i really love it
and guess wad?
my mummy said it was popular in the 60s..!!
Zz..
and said my grandma's generation loves to wear it in the past!!
nvm
i still love my new blouse!!
12:41 AM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three