Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Friday, March 14, 2008

Today Eileen and I went to our dear friend, ky's house ( finally ! )
haha well
he do lead a good life looooooo
got maid, beautiful house, lovely dogs... well-furnished bedrooms...!
and most importantly, the gaming room at the 3rd level!
We spent most of our time there
almost 4 hrs gaming non-stop plus a bit of chit-chatting...
I love the drums though i dun play it well. guitar's fine too!
I hope the next time I go there again, I will advance to medium level
haha
Anw I do enjoyed my time there, thank you!

Yesterday, Ms tan called me up...
i dunno if it is good news for me or wad.
maybe good news for me
but bad news for the children
she wants me to continue to teacher class 2B until term 3
good news for me cos I can cont to teach
however the children are actually looking fwd to mr nick lee who is coming back tis coming week in term 2
some of them know him
and more he's an experienced teacher
at least a trained one.
I'm doing my best for the class 2B
but it seems like there is a need for mr nick lee to switch to 2K
I feel that it could be a bit unfair for the kids.
mr nick will not be teaching them
sooo a bad news for them ??
i dunno.
10:48 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three