Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Saturday, May 17, 2008

It has been long since I last blogged
Half year of non-school life has passed
soon i will be leaving my beloved class of 2B
but i will be lookin forward to the learning trail with them in mid july

today is the College Day
as wad mr ng said
it was our day.
it went fine jus that there were some hiccups(due to the curtains)
i was rather nervous when i went up the stage
and shook the presenter's hand.
well i received a nice plague
at least something durable
my previous sec sch's plague was not
and once again i dropped it while trying to repaired the plague
these are the two plagues with my name carved on
yea.

coming back to my work at my pri sch
these past weeks
i have been thinking about the scene
of me telling the class that i will be leaving them
prob they never expect I to leave them in mid july
i wonder how would they react
the time spent with them was a wonderful one
and i m sure i won't forget the times with the kids
and i noe i m goin to miss all of them
and really i mean all of them'

they have done me proud
with their academic excellence
and i hope they will keep it up

what i really wish ish...
i hope they will remember me
remember the times we spent tgt as a class 2B
rem their classmates
simply everything....

=.=
9:11 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three