Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Sunday, June 08, 2008






































Happy 19th Birthday!!
our dearest joycelyn
it was a really great get-together
a great birthday party indeed.
seeing you happy is alre a great satisfaction
glad that u really enjoyed it.
yep
we spent a lot of efforts in this.
tot u le
let me flaunt my fantastic organisational skills
but thank to jasline too
if not for all
it won't be a success
it's a combination both of our wits
her creativeness
and my meticulation

it was meant to be a surprise
at first i tot i was the main person to give this away
but it ends up that
all of us contribute a little
loophole here and there
and our smartie joycelyn
somehow guessed it lar
but nevertheless
it's a great gathering
i enjoyed it myself too
hope all that who came enjoyed it too!

loves.
i am certainly looking fwd to the coming chalet.
hey
now ur turn le k ?
1:44 AM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three