|
Profile |
Music |
|
Saturday, June 28, 2008
I'm leaving... yes I am leaving my class 2B it was really heartwarming to receive gifts and love cards from them.. so i decided to make a movie clip for them i went GREAT miles and finally it is all done.. ready to let them view on monday!! well next wed will be my last day somehow I hate to leave them but no choice. i have to leave they understand. yes. thou I can't stay with them for long but memories will stay so when i feel stressed up or down i shall look at the video clip and the gifts they gave me.... and i believe all these will cheer me up ![]() I won't forget the little words they tell me... " Ms Kok , this is for you." " Ms Kok , please dun leave us." "Ms Kok, do come back and visit us." "Ms Kok, I love you." "Ms Kok , we miss you! " CLASS 2B you're a really wonderful class I will try my best to go for zoo learning trail with you on the 25 july 2008 loves. 10:02 AM
|
Tagbox 138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so. Affiliates Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |