Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Sunday, July 20, 2008

Out to steph's house...
my dearie cute young cousins=DD
They are lovable too!!
gosh, i find myself love children more and more
perhaps
tis half a year i have spent most of my time with children
seeing kids almost everyday that i started to love them
even my friends are telling me tis..
well well
yes kids are adorable
but it cld be a joy to have..
and a chore to have when they cling on you!!
hahaha


WHAT MAJOR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?

You scored as a Accounting/Finance/Marketing
You should strongly consider majoring (or minoring) in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or related majors (e.g., Computer/Management Information Systems (CIS or MIS), Entrepreneurship, International Business, Operations Management, Public Administration, Real Estate, Risk Management, Sports Management).

It is possible that the best major for you is your 2nd, 3rd, or even 5th listed category, so be sure to consider ALL majors in your OTHER high scoring categories (below). You may score high in a category you didnt think you would--it is possible that a great major for you is something you once dismissed as not for you. The right major for you will be something 1) you love and enjoy and 2) are really great at it.

Consider adding a minor or double majoring to make yourself standout and to combine your interests.

Accounting/Finance/Marketing
81%
Psychology/Sociology
75%
Education/Counseling
69%
Mathematics/Statistics
63%
Nursing/AthleticTraining/Health
63%
HR/BusinessManagement
63%
Physics/Engineering/Computer
50%
History/Anthropology/LiberalArts
44%
English/Journalism/Comm
44%
Biology/Chemistry/Geology
44%
Visual&PerformingArts
38%
PoliticalScience/Philosophy
38%
French/Spanish/OtherLanguage
31%
Religion/Theology
31%


Many thanks to the above quiz and analysis which tells me I made the right choice to major in Accounting in NTU.
Three cheers to myself.. haha!!

sidenote: I rejected union camp offer..how ironic..but no choice bah..or is it i hope i made the right choice


cheers... =.=
7:06 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three