Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Saturday, August 23, 2008

Three academic weeks have passed
I think I am coping well..
with family... friends...
schoolwork.. and work...
maybe friends factor not really
as I've not been catching up with my
good old friends
I apologise for that
for I have been kept occupied with projects..
and also setting time aside for family
and catching up of schoolwork.
hopefully
I can have time to meet up
my dearest friends
=DD
6:15 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three