|
Profile |
Music |
|
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Stressful uni life ? sore throat head that weighs a thousand kilo and blocked nose that all makes talking tough for me these days omg why does tis happened now... tmr is my first presentation in class how I hope I will really have a speedy recovery thou I know it's kind of hard Could this be a result of stressful uni life? I rem my mummy telling me... the reason why I always woke up several times in the middle of the night and waking up adnormally early cld be that I am having too much pressure...unknowingly i guess oh dear I dunno what stress I am facing... haha school work? Yes schoolwork and projects are piling up... given all the courses' schedule.. you already know that you will have lots of projects to complete in time to come... and I hasn't been doing much recently thou I have long weekends... and did actually plan to do...haha guess I really got to start soon.... I jus pray that everything goes well for you and me. meili, jiayou! =D ** 8:16 AM
|
Tagbox 138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so. Affiliates Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |