Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Friday, September 12, 2008

weeks ago
I am truly sick
now I am nt physically sick
but mentally sick abt uni life
sometimes I feel so unmotivatd
that I dun wish to do anything at all.
tis is so unlike me

while in jc or sec sch..
I have to motivation to do well
to work hard despite the environment.
but now...
I dun feel motivated
What am I supposed to do?

uni is really different
u had to be really independent
thou there are group projects.
cos ulitmately
u only have yourself to depend on isn't it?

yes an optimisitic meili
is feeling pessimistic
at tis pt in time
i dunno why
=((
8:33 AM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three