Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Saturday, September 20, 2008

it's seems like time is passing so fast.
I hardly have time for myself.
hai...

this is nt a recess week..
I have lotsa things to do..
and I am v scared at e thought of
the arrival of WEEK 10
the week where everything clashes
and come tgt at the same time!
I want it to be over soon

This week...

Organisatonal Behaviour
  • Individual Case due on Friday
  • Article Area Presentation due week 10
  • OB & D project due week 10

Marketing

  • Accessed Project due week 10
  • Accessed Case due week 12

Communication Fundamentals

  • Individual 3 min presentation due week 10

Statistics

  • Accessed Quiz ( tut1-6) on Week 9
  • Tutorial 7 to be completed.

Economics

  • Tutorial 7

*My 2 pri 6 students PSLE on Week 10, my sec 3 student end of year exams week 10

meili is going crazy

save me from the misery

4:34 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three