Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It was definitely a nice feeling
to be out in the sun once again
after cooping in school and home
for the past mths

Today was the WSC VOC
or rather the RSPHI VOC
and yes this my first uni camp
or rather a camp with my uni mates
as the venue is nt in school
but that's doesn't matter
we were at loyang aloha
it is a nice and pleasant place too...
a place where I used to chalet-ed with my sec sch mates

Well I went there at a later timing
bcos of someone ....
and cos I am a good and loyal friend mah
but in any way I guess I din missed out the fun
cos we played games under the sun from 10am - 6pm
of cos with lunch break in btw

hmm...
RSPHI clementi where I belong
has a total strength of 18
and the best thing was....
everyone turn up today
which was sth great
and we get to noe our each other much much more...
well we have only 2 guys in our grp (we call them B1 and B2 haha !! )
which make our team seems 'weak' when it comes to inter-grp games.
but nevertheless we show our girls power lo.. and the guys tried their best too
thou we lost badly during captain balls...
still 3 cheers to all of us...
the guys from other coms are so ungentlemanly lar...
all our balls are snatched by them
never give the girls a chance
hahaha

oh there comes the fun part
WATER BATTLE
haha we prepared so many bombs for the battle
but everyone end up...
bombing each other...
hahah but it was still fun afterall
nice to be wet under the hot sun too.
yes I love the sun.
thou i suffer a little of sunburnt after that

RSPHI clementi unite!!
haha as not all of us can squeeze into that small shuttle bus
the 18 of us end up WALKING along the beach
to the next bus stop which is quite far away
haha esp 'far' when our legs are aching badly...
haha den we travel from East to West in MRT
and occupied the whole cabin.
haha foto session there too.
all in all
it was an enjoyable experience!!

back to work
not today
I am too tired lo...
I will cont to mug my stats tmr
yea.

=DD
11:25 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three