Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Monday, October 20, 2008





















Dunno why after looking at the fotos .... i think we all look alike...
it's a NICE shot..
lovely.

yes
today is the day I got back my Organisational Behaviour project grade,
article arena grade
and of cos....
my indiviudal case assignment grade!!!
I am v contented w my indiviudal case grade...
I put in lots of efforts and have been fretting over it for the past weeks...
and the result's finally out....
thou it's an norm score.... i m still v satisfied....
today when she returns us the scripts...
it was sooo like return report books kind of scenario....

meili's uni first progress report.
Individual Case (20%) = A-
Article Arena (10%) = A-
OB project (20%) = B+
tis was not really well done as commented by tutor... B+ was the lowest grade lor... though GPA = 4.0
well well.. luckily tutor was v encouraging...
and she told us that our today's OB project presentation(20%) was much better...
and she cld better understand our idea afte the presentation... which is definitely a relief...
I am hoping to get an A for the presentation so that it would help us to pull up the B+...
Honestly for the project... I think I din really put in my full potential too....
hai...
but nevertheless....
I think I passed my BS sign lang test....
last wed which is my dear bday... I had a really emo day ...
fretting that I wld fail it for sure...
and to my surprise Kelvin told me today that if I din receive any calls last weekk...
i shld pass my test de...
YIPEE

it was really a tiring day afterall...
but i still dragged myself here to blog this...
so I want to blog abt today...
to mark this day...
before the clock struck 12 am

loves..
meili
11:16 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three