Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Monday, the busiest day of my school term
Marketing project presentation was surprisingly well done
tutor seems to like our birthday bash idea
but my skit w gen was rather...
eh.. so embarassing la.. asking gen to celeb for me
and she make it worse.. she shall rem for it
anw that was followed by OB presentation
the 2 hrs break was a relief
but that day i was sooo gan chiong that i kept knocking into things
tensed but luckily i din show that during my OB presentation
it was better than expected thou i din prepare very well
got the cons script only the nite before
and the pros script jus an hr before
but well all ended w a blast
i guess i did try my best
for the first time i tried to answer during the Q and A
i cld say i am really happy with all that happened
putting aside my tiredness cos i slept at 2am the night before

Tuesday which is today
I went on a tuition marathon as this week is also a PSLE week
I hope my dearest students will do well too
all the best
=D

I am thankful for all these went on smoothly
and I survived my week

now looking fwd to my birthday!!
haha I am certainly wondering what my besties wld get for me
I am looking fwd to early bday celeb next tuesday
yea I miss my friends.
I want my presentS!!!!
loves
9:48 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three