Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Friday, October 10, 2008

Today is a relaxed day of all
A day where I spent with solely my sis and me
haha rot at home?
not really...

well
dell service man came down today
a nice chap
help me to reinstall the drivers. replace mother board and stuffs
but my microsoft word and excel and ppt is still not reinstalled...
i need the software
now I can only view files but I can't work on them
but on a ligher note...
my internet connection is back...
com condition much improved
but I really wish to have my word and ppt back...
or I simply can't do any work too

it's time for me to catch up on my tutorials esp stats
but it's all moving slowly.....
meili
jia you!




Count down to my 19th bday!!
5 more days to go!!
haha but well I am alre feeling v happy these days...
even if it isnt that special day

=DD
4:44 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three