|
Profile |
Music |
|
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Negative Reinforcement "meili has nt been studying hard recently.. tis is no good arh so cannot go late night movie tonight...." Meili: sob sob.... I really wanted to.... but yes..I din study hard recently...=( "yes, start working hard now!!" Meili: Then how about my movie which I really wanted to watch.... ='(( "Watch after exams!!" Meili: ok.... How to achieve your goals? 1) Set a target on what you want to achieve at the end of the day 2) Make sure you abide to it 3) Be focused while studying 4) Most importantly, take care of your health 5) and relax appropriately. Thanks for your enlightment. =D 4:41 PM
|
Tagbox 138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so. Affiliates Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |