|
Profile |
Music |
|
Sunday, November 02, 2008
Elements of Self-motivation While I am revising my OB .... I thought of sharing this a) Personal Goal Setting 1) Org. Behaviour and Design: A- (4.6 ) 2) Marketing : B+ (4.0) 3) Statistics: B (3.5) 4) Economics: A- (4.5) 5) Communications Fund : B+ (4.0) Average: 4.16 ( B+) b) Constructive Thought Pattern - Positive Self-talk - Increase self- efficacy Mental imagery - visualising successful task completion c) Designing Natural Rewards -Find ways to make studying more motivating -Alter the way the task is being completed. ( ie. Study with friends) d) Self-monitoring -Keeping track of your own progress e) Self-reinforcement ( I LOVE THIS ) - Watching a movie after exams!!!! =.= 6:54 PM
|
Tagbox 138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so. Affiliates Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |