Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Sunday, November 16, 2008

















I can't believe my very first workplace
at Ginza Plaza is now transformed to
this modern-like West Coast Plaza which I jus visited today.

The inner layout( eg locations of the escalators)
is still the same as before
jus that it is now newly renovated.
Also, the Jurong point extension
is sth to look forward to as well!!
It's definitely much bigger than this.

I am proud to be living in the westside.
My westside story is a memorable one,
filled with sweet childhood memories and
unforgettable friendships forged in sec sch n college
and meili's story continues.....
cheers
12:31 AM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three