Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Wednesday, December 03, 2008

haha I feel like I am writing a composition
entitled " My Holidays"
well well
if I am told to write one...
I cld only say
my short December holidays
is dedicated to my CCA....
gosh I can't believe
I am seeing my groupmates almost EVERYDAY...
or rather it's really everyday for tis week~!
but I kind of enjoy
working with my CCA mates
who are really a bunch of nice friends....
I felt quite bonded thou..
it's a nice feeling..... =DD
Let's jia you together....
We can make it through...
Our performance dates are as follow:
19th Dec: Suntec City
20Dec: Robertson Walk
21 Dec:Vivocity
22 Dec: Bugis Junction
23 Dec: Bukit Panjang Plaza
Do come down and support us!!!
9:41 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three