Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Friday, January 02, 2009

basically I m rotting at home today

trying to tidy up my hse once again after the steamboat...

my hse was v neat a few days ago..

not so after that...

haha
but I will doing it up to get ready for year 2009

On a lighter note,

NYE was well spent at home w my SS grp

woot!

Meili LOVES her SS grp
1:27 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three