|
Profile |
Music |
|
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Boys over flowers Boys over flowers.. my hot korean guys.. LEE MIN_HO BOF This is a fantasy story I know.. but who doesnt wish it wld come true one day!! I tink the story plot is unrealistic... but I noe one thing is true... the feelings and the relationships are something that we can find in real life.. gu jun pyo loves jan di wholeheartedly a steadfast loyal love is really admirable.. and I believe tis is what every girl desires... So does tis kind of fairy tales stories come true in real life? Maybe not the same setting but the same events may take place. I believe... =)) 11:11 PM
|
Tagbox 138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so. Affiliates Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |