Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Thursday, June 04, 2009

It's a joy-ful day out with jas n joy
and this time to Ritz Carlton hotel for lunch buffet.
yep tis is the best buffet I ever had
and at an affordable price of 24++ bucks!!

Most importantly the service there was superb
and I can say the hotel personnel see to ur every needs.
without u saying, they noe ur every needs
tat's excellent i can say....
but it seems like people is watching u...
jus like I dirtied my dress and was cleaning it quietly....
and the next moment...
the staff came and ask if I need help and bring my soda water to clean off..

Next we went to marina square to do wad ar?
shop a little before going to esplanade to take some random pics
and headed to IMM to get some VCDs
and finally at my place...
to piece a puzzle.. ultra small
tat takes us abt 2 hrs?

haha
in all
it was a wonderful day once again.
love the hols
love my friends
10:34 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three