Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Saturday, June 13, 2009

I realise I really spent a lot these days..
nt really cos of GSS lo...
I need to track my expenses
and most imptly....
save more next week, and spend less!
As an accountant to be....
let me pen down all my expense....

This is the highest expenses I had in a week in my lifetime!!

Monday --> 2 pairs of shorts ~ $50
Tuesdays and Wednesday ~movie and etc ~ $20
Thursday -->Mang's birthday celebration (inclusive of science centre trip) ~ $50
Friday's random meet-up ~2 pairs of shoes(heels and sandals) ~ $50
Today's lunch and movie ~ $50

estimated ard 300 bucks in a week!!
gosh gosh
meili
cut down pls....
and work more!!!
going for 3 tuitions tmr....
and earning abt $100 tmr!!!!!

meili is sad...
and will start to reflect on all her expenses
what's spent cannot be undo
I will spend less for the days to come....
9:44 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three