|
Profile |
Music |
|
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Buzzy Busy week ahead it's gonna be a real busy week ahead I cant imagine working and going for camp at the same time I tink I will be real shagg. I wanna earn some $$ yet i dun wish to miss out the fun which i've been anticipating... the only sacrifice i made was my tuitions... Teaching has always been a fun thing to do. I love seeing the children.. esp my ex primay 2 kids.. to see them grow is a pleasure... I look fwd to seeing them everyday at the same time I look fwd to meeting new friends the coming week... I need to sleep early tonite... nitex cheers 10:34 PM
|
Tagbox 138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so. Affiliates Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |