|
Profile |
Music |
|
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Shagged... I thought tis week cld haf more breathing space.. but it turned out to be not.. maybe cos I've been missing lotsa tuitions and thus haf been catching them up tis week and relief teaching was draining too... imaagine being drained in the morning and has to drag myself to the other activities in the afternoon. Monday was the BS2 test- I tink I will flunk it..shall wait for the call. Tuesday- Meet up to do hy's present, tuitions. Wednesday- Tuitions, tuitions and tuitons.. why?? bcos I have to make time for tmr's and friday... Thursday! - Make sh's present.. dinner and movie harry potter.. not really looking fwd as the comments from others aren't good. Friday! - Hawkeye's outing.. sadd that i still haf remedials to give in the afternoon. well.. I will still take things on my stride and be positive abt it!! 0.0 10:46 PM
|
Tagbox 138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so. Affiliates Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |