|
Profile |
Music |
|
Wednesday, September 02, 2009
Happiness amidst the busy-ness It's alre into week 4 of the school term quizes and tests are coming in... and projects deadlines seems to near as days pass.... certainly I am now more in tune to the uni life n I am enjoying my every day in school to see my friends around.. laughing, chatting, mugging, discussing, lunch-ing are part n puzzle of my every day sch life and guess wad? I am enjoying every bit of it... except that I have not been able to catch up with my sleep n work... I want to do more... and have to do more... Let's jiayou tgt~~ 11:20 PM
|
Tagbox 138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so. Affiliates Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |