Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Monday, September 21, 2009

Finally I managed to crawl out of my shell..
In a week, I was said to be a mountain tortoise
twice by diff persons..
it wasn't a right time to crawl out when I have to study for quiz next week...
but still... I ventured out.. n realise the world out there has changed quite a bit ar...
Where was I?
At the Plaza Singapore on sunday for an Istana visit..
The istana building itself took up only 1/8 or less of the actual land area..
the rest was just patches of grass, fountain, ponds, n a long long long road
that led us to the istana... n under the scorching sun...
we managed to enter the slightly air-conditioned istana building
for a 15 mins visit tt costs us $2.
haha I was grumbling abt the fact tt we nid to pay to get in... but well
it was an eye-opener n plus the moneys goes to charity
so it was a good deed done in fact.
The istana visit only took us 1 hr....
More than half of the time is spent walking in n out along that long long long road.....
The movie- The ugly truth was great n hilarious n a bit ...
hahah but it was fun laughing ur hearts out...
Lunch n dinner was nice n filling and I told myself to exercise the next day....
but...........
morning was too lazy and thought it wld be better to exercise in the evening
but...........
but dunno why I landed up at East Coast Park
where I had a second round of big feast.....
at ecp hawker...
Food was too tempting to resist...
and I eat quite a bit again..
owell I really feel sinful tis time round...
Satays, chicken wings, oysters, fried hokkien mee n wanton mee
are all in my stomach now.........

I guess I better eat nothing but books this week...

=D
9:22 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three