|
Profile |
Music |
|
Sunday, November 29, 2009
A lazy weekend to reflect The post-exams feeling is great It's a blessing to be able to feel that way again.. everyday is very relaxed and stressless and I am able to do what I wished to do. This hols I didn't engage myself in any part time job as all I wish is to give myself some time to rest my body and hype up it for the coming standard chartered half marathon. Today is a blissful day and I am heading to East Coast Park to enjoy the breeze and most importantly to train for the run! I dunno what's in for me in the near future What kind of results? What kind of future career ? What kind of happiness awaits? I will jus take one step at a time... and I jus wish for everyday to be a happy day...=D 10:51 AM
|
Tagbox 138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so. Affiliates Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend |