Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Tuesday, June 29, 2010

met hafizah at IMM coincidentally
and chat abt the demise of the wonderful teacher
din noe she took great care of her during the tough period..

she showed me her picture before she passed on
which makes me really upset...
she is true...
why is life so unfair...
why make a wonderful lady suffer at such a tender age...

nevertheless...life moves on
and so should we..
11:29 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three