Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Tuesday, June 01, 2010

the month of June creeps in...
making me feel a little excited
about the upcoming parties and celebrations
the month of May was spent preparing for the coming june
dresses. shoes. accessories were bought
all ready for the summer and hawaii theme dinner and parties!

my wardrobe are now filled with a lot of flowery dresses
and the shoe racks with many heels
after work is spent on having a good dinner and shopping
and more shopping is done due to the current GSS!

most imptly, i am enjoying my internship more now
probably due to nicer seniors and boss :D
no more monday blues, i hope so

am anticipating the BLAST in june!
11:27 PM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three