Profile

Kok Meili
I am an Accountancy Undergraduate of Nanyang Technological University, graduating in June 2011
I love my family and friendsswish! they made up my life. Life have its ups and downs and no matter what lies ahead, I strongly believe I will brave it through...
Music

Find more artists like

Cherish it
Sunday, July 25, 2010















It was our very first trip on the world cruise to redang island
3 days of fun n laughters were spent with my besties
redang trip was memorable
snorkeling for the first time at the marine park
and set off to see the crystal clear blue seas at redang

feeling really refreshed after getting close to the nature
love the companion
love the sky and the sea
love everything


cheers
12:33 AM

Tagbox


138px. For perfection, width should be about 190px or so.

Affiliates

Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend Friend
Layout by 16thday
Resources One Two Three